Thursday, October 15

Ålesund Paintings: 2

As I have said many times; I cannot draw. Hopefully my followers like my expressions through colours 

My paintings are therefor not a precise "copy" of how the Jugend city Ålesund looks like, but how I remember or like to remember some of the areas in my birth town 



One of my favourite motives in Ålesund is the area along "Moloveien" with the houses not involved in the great city fire in 1904 and the landmark "Moljå" lighthouse . This painting above is a winter image.



The same view in these two paintings at late evening without snow and the "Aspøy school"  together with old sea houses  along the shore. 


Between Molja and the southern seaside the well known "Brosundet" separate Aspøy and Nørvøy; the two original city islands where Ålesund was established. The Sea Houses and the city mountain Aksla are painted on this image,


The same area prolonged to south west and "Naftadjupet" is expressed through this Summer image.


The old sea houses at Aspøya are today free from fish production and changed into hotels, restaurants and modern homes.



On the other shore (south) and further west in the "cannel" towards the great "Hellebroa" (bridge between the islands) I try to express my  experience of the landscape along the quays.


The same area expressed in a different style show the great shopping house "Rønnebergbua" before the street development  along the seashore.



Rønnebergbua seen from east to west and the central square "St Olavs Plass" (Sankten) is also one of my favourite motives.
 


Another image from the old Ålesund is the bird cliff which today is replaced by City Hall and shopping areas.

 From Sankten the Løvenvold street goes uphill towards  the old Løvenvold cinema 


Ålesund is one of Norways most beautiful cities and especially when the sun is shining and the sky is blue. However the annual rain volume is 977 mm so the painting above could be seen as the typical Ålesund image.

This end my blog presentation of Norwegian city images. 

3 comments:

Paula Mastop Bentes said...


Are you in financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills? I got mine from Mike Fisher. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have $14,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .*email: int.hackers002@gmail.com

Stephanie Nathalie said...

Hello everyone my name is Stephanie Nathalie from Philippines, i never ever believed in spell until i meet a man called CHIEF IFAGBENRO Akereburu, who helped me cast a spell that brought back my ex-lover to me within 48 hours. CHIEF IFAGBENRO Akereburu spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married me and my ex-lover are now husband and wife. What more can i say rather than to say thank you CHIEF IFAGBENRO Akereburu for been there for me,contact CHIEF IFAGBENRO Akereburu today and your life will never ever remain the same. YOU CAN CONTACT CHIEF IFAGBENRO AKEREBURU VIA EMAIL: chiefifagbenroakereburu@gmail.com OR CALL HIM ON
+2349054417749

NAME: Stephanie Nathalie
COUNTRY: philippines

Anonymous said...

ICQ > 752822040
Tel.Gram > @leadsupplier

CC FULLZ/Leads
DUMPS WITH PINS
SSN+DOB+DL FULLZ/Leads
High Credit Scores Fullz/Leads
Business EIN Fullz/Leads

Fresh Spammed & verified stuff
Invalid info will be replace

TOOLZ Offering:
FB/WA Ha-cking Tools & TUTS
Kali Linux Complete Master Class
BTC Cracker/Flasher
Combos/Logs
PayPal Logins
SMTP's/RDP's/Brutes
Shells/C-panels
Web-mailers/Senders
SQLi Injector
Key-Logger/RAT's
D**K/D**p Web Complete Course
Premium Account Logs
I.p's/Proxies

Offering High quality Tools & Tutorials For
Ha-cking
Spammin-g
Card-ing
Penetration
Spying

Fresh Tools with Tutorials & ebooks for guidance.
Good Connectivity Tools & Fullz

ICQ/Telegram > @killhacks
Wickr/Skype > peeterhacks