Monday, August 15

A morning in front of the easel

This morning I had nothing on my schedule. Visiting my daily blog-friends and surfing through my friends at  Twitter  and  Facebook  was only a wake-up activity in addition to read various news bulletins.

But after many months of low or very low art-painting intensity I felt ready for my colors and paintbrushes. The motive had been in my mind for a long time so it was just to line up in front of my easel, select the paint tubes, begin and finish some hours later. The motive is from the street where my grandparents held their Christmas parties when I was a child in Ålesund.


2 comments:

Anne said...

ÅÅÅ ARNE!! det var lekkert, det var helt rått gutten :-) bare eksler fargebruken her, rett i et hulderhjerte må vite :-)

9na said...

Veldig fint bilde, altså.