Thursday, August 29

Paintings 2024



During the painting season 2024 (May - August) I have made a lot of paintings which has been sold, given away or stored in the basement.  Some of them I will present in this blogpost and you will find them  almost chronologically.

Starting early May when the temperature at my balcony and my easel was acceptable, this repainted sunset was made. Later overpainted due to the need for a new canvas.


Then I did some experimental portraits



before coming back to my abstract style

Landscapes with no real color or more coloristic expression have been ny most preferred way of making paintings. 

Some examples:




After visiting Anna-Eva Bergmans paintings at the National Museum of Norway I did some paintings according to her style




Paintings from the nature at Sunnmøre are also part of my production:









My birthplace Ålesund has always been one of my favorite motives. So also this year:



At the end of the season these three landscape images found their way to the canvas:


together with this portrait of my wife:


Looking forward to the cold winter has ended and arrival of springtime next year I may give you some blogpost from our daily life. Watch the arneogtullen.blogpost.com and Life is Great and give us feedback.



No comments: