Wednesday, November 30

Happy birthday Susie

15 years have passed since this photo was taken in Singapore, but the memories of my fantastic well qualified secretary Susie Valsalan pop up when I find that she has birthday today.
The photo above is the view I had in front of me through my office door at Science Park. Susie working, smiling and always ready to help a Norwegian in his challenges of being HR Director for DNV in Asia Pacific. Well done Susie, and a pity that your career in DNV became limited.
Thank you also for the personal help given to me and my family through my severe illness during our stay in Singapore. You helped us beyond what could be expected, but kindness and service was always in front of your attitudes.
Happy birthday from me and the rest of my family.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Arti,og verden blir jo så liten så liten med internett tilgjengelig :-)