Saturday, March 21

15 years anniversary for my blog



This was my first blogpost 15 years ago with Norwegian text. At that time we could not put photos or videos into Blogger, but soon (and before YouTube etc. ) our small examples of beeing modern took place.
In 2008 I changed to English language and thus expanded my blogging friends to the whole world. At the moment people from 194 countries have visited my blog

In this anniversary blogpost I will take you  through the postings around the March 21st in every 15 years up to 2020. Click on the underlined red links for the conplete annual blogposts

For further information about our Great Life all over the world, do not hesitate to visit any of the different blogposts you will find by clicking on year and months at the right side of the blog.



In the blogpost from March 24 2006 you can find this photo of my beautiful youngest daughter and an explanation of her name back to the viking times. Interesting.



A year later mid March 2007 the topic was climat changes and I made a video about cleaning the streets in Oslo from all the snow we had. I called the video The winner takes it all and thanks to ABBA for the sound track (Use the small size for seeing) This year we have no snow mid February.



In March 2008 the language was English and I was participating in an International topic called "ABC Wednesday". This Wednesday the letter was J. J for JAZZ and I included a YouTube video.
 I also included one of my paintings with honour to the cello player Jacquline du Pre.



On March 21st 2009 I had sculptures as main topic.

On March 22nd 2010 (5th anniversary) Steve Jobs and his Kidney transplantation was hot news in media and I followed up in the blog.


In 2010 we tried out the possibility to stay at Costa del Sol for several weeks during springtime and autumn and have been here since.



Here in 2011 we presented a day in Malaga City

In the following presentations we have a lot of photos and information about Andalucia, Malaga and Costa del Sol. Many photos also cover the restaurants, bars and places we visit.
Here is therefor our lunch venue when it is raining.


Mr Wok in March 2012.

Another medium that I am operating is my daily newspaper
ArneA-Daily


This frontpage was presented Wednesday March 20 2013.

In 2014 I documented a good friendship with the paintings by Pablo Picasso and had photos of him and me at Plaza Merced in Malaga City

During our stays in Spain we have contact with many friends living at Costa del Sol. One is my TX-friend is Audun Bell



The sunshine boys.


On our birthdays Tullen and I always try to do something different from all the other days in Malaga.

This year 2017 we visited Granada and Sierra Nevada and the coast north of Malaga city.

Due to an injury in my wife´s arm-wrest we had to be in Norway mid March 2018 . My only blogpost this month was therefor about some typical Norwegian dishes


Here one of our favorit Baccalao



Last years photo is from the Longstayer lunch at Hotel Myramar. In addition plazes like Puerto Banus and Malaga city are covered


This year´s photo on the 15th  anniversary  my blog´s image is COVID-19 taken on my house quaranteen yesterday.

Pls enter my blogposts during this 15 years anniversary by clicking on the underlined red links.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Providing Legit Tools, Fullz & Tutorials
You will get stuff instantly
Legit & Verified stuff by professional Hac-kers/Spa-mmers

H-acki-ng Tools with Tutorials & Complete Guides
Tools & Tutorials Guides for S-pamming/P-ishing
C-arding Methods for Cash out & Transfers
M-ailer/S-enders
S-MTP's/RDP's/C-Panels
F***d B***e 2021/2022
B.T.C Cracker/Flasher
C-ombos/Logs
Office-365/PayPal Logins

Many other stuff will be given on demand
Just hit me up guys

T.G @leadsupplier
I.c.q 752822040

SSN DOB DL Fullz
High Credit Score Fullz
CC Fullz with SSN info
Business EIN Fullz
Dum-ps with Pin Codes
Employment Leads/Pros/Fullz

F-ullz are fresh Spammed & Genuine
Discount for B-ulk order-s

Invalid stuff will be replace
Contact 24/7
Will glad to serve

I.c.q/TG @killhacks
Skype/Wickr . peeterhacks