Wednesday, August 26

Paintings August 2020

 The weather in the month of August 2020 has been nice in Oslo. Thus my balcony activity (Painting) has also been on an acceptable level. In this blogpost  I therefore present five of my latest works.


The sunset in Norway during late summer days is often pink/red coloured on the western sky and the affect between dark hills and mirroring water is expressed here.


The farmers fields are yellow during these days and a close-up with the blue autumn-to-come sky has resulted in a painting like this.


Re-doing of previous paintings has been one of my favourite activities when saving canvas instead of overpaining
 

This painting is also a result of changing another work from years behind. Using painting knifes instead of brushes gives also a more rough expression of the motive and also more ArneA style.

At least another black and white abstract painting giving interesting results dependent of how you look at the image.

2 comments:

Stephanie Nathalie said...

Hello everyone my name is Stephanie Nathalie from Philippines, i never ever believed in spell until i meet a man called CHIEF IFAGBENRO Akereburu, who helped me cast a spell that brought back my ex-lover to me within 48 hours. CHIEF IFAGBENRO Akereburu spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married me and my ex-lover are now husband and wife. What more can i say rather than to say thank you CHIEF IFAGBENRO Akereburu for been there for me,contact CHIEF IFAGBENRO Akereburu today and your life will never ever remain the same. YOU CAN CONTACT CHIEF IFAGBENRO AKEREBURU VIA EMAIL: chiefifagbenroakereburu@gmail.com OR CALL HIM ON
+2349054417749

NAME: Stephanie Nathalie
COUNTRY: philippines

Anonymous said...

"Fullz & Tools Vendor Here"

High Credit Scores Fullz (700+)
CC Fullz With SSN Details
SSN/DOB/DL Fullz/Leads/Pros
Business EIN Fullz
Dumps with Pins (Track 101/202)

ICQ/Tel.Gram / @killhacks
Wickr/Skype / peeterhacks

Carding Tools & Tutorials with Cash out Methods
Spamming Complete package including every Tools with Guides
Hacking Stuff (Tutorials, Tools, Ebooks, Video Tuts)
Combos/Logs
PayPal Logs
I.P's/Proxies
SMTP's/RDP's/Shells/C-panels
Mailers/Senders/Bomber
Rat's/Viruses/Key.loggers
SQLi Injector/Server Penet-ration
Office 365 Leads/Logins
Premium Logs (Amazon, Netflix, E-bay, Coinbase)
Kali Linux Master Class
Fr**D Bi**e 2021/2022
D**p/D**k Web Complete Course
Onion Valid/Latest Links
FB/WA Hack-ing Tips & Tricks

Genuine Stuff Will Be Provided
Testing only for genuine buyers for bulk order
Invalid stuff will be replaced

peeterhacks / Wickr+Skype
752822040 / I.C.Q
@leadsupplier / Tel;Gram

You can contact anytime
We are available for you 24/7