Tuesday, September 22

Paintings September 2020

In September this year the weather in front of my easel at the balcony has been perfect for continueing the work with images. My first painting (above) in September was an attempt to get a new way of combining colours and forms.
However because I had a frame similar to the first, I tried to combine two paintings into one by create another shape of stripes figures and colours. These two paintings are not fastened to each other and thus can be used by themselves, but also as a bigger decoration.
I have made several paintings of important buildings in Oslo. The City Hall, the Cathedral, the Akershus fortress and the river Akerselva have previously been shown in my blog. This time it is the Parliament and the square known from many demonstrations in front which is the motive for my painting
Because we now have autumn, the colours in the mountains are really spectacular. The yellow colour is perfect for images although this painting is not from a specific area in the mountains.

 This landscape is also only an artificial expression after a play with colours and figures. 

2 comments:

Stephanie Nathalie said...

Hello everyone my name is Stephanie Nathalie from Philippines, i never ever believed in spell until i meet a man called CHIEF IFAGBENRO Akereburu, who helped me cast a spell that brought back my ex-lover to me within 48 hours. CHIEF IFAGBENRO Akereburu spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married me and my ex-lover are now husband and wife. What more can i say rather than to say thank you CHIEF IFAGBENRO Akereburu for been there for me,contact CHIEF IFAGBENRO Akereburu today and your life will never ever remain the same. YOU CAN CONTACT CHIEF IFAGBENRO AKEREBURU VIA EMAIL: chiefifagbenroakereburu@gmail.com OR CALL HIM ON
+2349054417749

NAME: Stephanie Nathalie
COUNTRY: philippines

Anonymous said...

"Fullz & Tools Vendor Here"

High Credit Scores Fullz (700+)
CC Fullz With SSN Details
SSN/DOB/DL Fullz/Leads/Pros
Business EIN Fullz
Dumps with Pins (Track 101/202)

ICQ/Tel.Gram / @killhacks
Wickr/Skype / peeterhacks

Carding Tools & Tutorials with Cash out Methods
Spamming Complete package including every Tools with Guides
Hacking Stuff (Tutorials, Tools, Ebooks, Video Tuts)
Combos/Logs
PayPal Logs
I.P's/Proxies
SMTP's/RDP's/Shells/C-panels
Mailers/Senders/Bomber
Rat's/Viruses/Key.loggers
SQLi Injector/Server Penet-ration
Office 365 Leads/Logins
Premium Logs (Amazon, Netflix, E-bay, Coinbase)
Kali Linux Master Class
Fr**D Bi**e 2021/2022
D**p/D**k Web Complete Course
Onion Valid/Latest Links
FB/WA Hack-ing Tips & Tricks

Genuine Stuff Will Be Provided
Testing only for genuine buyers for bulk order
Invalid stuff will be replaced

peeterhacks / Wickr+Skype
752822040 / I.C.Q
@leadsupplier / Tel;Gram

You can contact anytime
We are available for you 24/7