Thursday, March 13

The end of an Era

Home for breakfast and blogging. Returning to the hospital for Echo Doppler and summarizing the evaluation of Blood samples, Roentgen Thorax, Pacemaker control and Angiographic scanning. Everything seems to be satisfactory.
The photo show how we stopped the blood flow from the artery in the groin earlier. Yesterday they put a Vascular Plug for the artery occlusion. Earlier we had to be in bed and stable position for 6 hours. Later when doing the Angiographic through the arm and using a splint the waiting time was reduced to 4 hours.
With the plug I was up walking around after 1 hour!

Development and I feel fine.

9 comments:

Rune Eide said...

Bra -god bedring!

Dragonstar said...

In my youth I was a nurse, so I found your vascular plug fascinating. Thank you for the link that let me learn about it.
Continue well!

Anne said...

Er med deg i tankene kjære venn.

Og det ser jo ut til å gå veldig så bra. Men krysser fingre videre.

Klem herfra.

Anne-Berit said...

Fint at det går bra med deg,lykke til videre:o)

Jan said...

Ha det godt med alle fremtid test. Lyder like fint nyheter til deres.

Anne said...

Hei igjen, og god kveld denne gangen..., vel Arne, der er bloggen som har forandret seg, ikke meg!! Og mulig er det du som har bidratt litt til det... så får en vel "noen" se om det er til det bedre eller det dårligere... eller ??? spiller det egentlig noen rolle...

Natt da :-)

Pernille said...

Så flott at det går bra. Har savnet deg på ABC-Wedesday og Sky Watch Friday.
God bedring og friskt mot:)

Tom said...

When I had my By-pass I had tests very similar... I do wish you well with this.
Tom

mrsnesbitt said...

When I was 16 I worked as a nurse aid during the college vacation. I was based on the men's medical ward...one of the chores was to prepare the patients for their operations. I had to shave their pubic hair! What a job for a 16 year old! I dont think I have recovered....wonder if the patients recovered from the experience!

Take Care.