Tuesday, March 11

Top ten Red Photos and some Odd

To some of us and more focused Photographers I will draw your attention to Wired´s challenge to readers about RED PHOTOS. The TOP TEN Red Photos were presented on Monday. Take a look, they are Beautiful shots.

This week photo contest is Self-Portrait. Participate!

However, I have seen that many of the ABCW and SWF bloggers use Mondays like Paulies Monday Odd Shots
What an Odd Photo is may differ around the world. I have a lot of strange situations in my photo library, and if I follow RuneEs advise to crop more, I am sure new Odd Photos will occure.

I have to use Tuesday this week for some of my odd photos, and may later join the MOS bloggers. The widest definition of "Broer som Binder" can also be a photo within this category, and anemone was closest this first monday in March.

Here are some of mine Odd Photos from Lisboa, Firenze and among relatives.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeg har sansen for apen til venstre på bildet
Fruen

FANCY said...

Hello...

I'm still laughing...the picture of Mona-lisa...give me some hick up...*ROFLLOL*

Rune Eide said...

Tja - vanskelig å velge her, men jeg tror det må bli bilen? Kanskje i sammenligning med butikken under?

PS Velkomponert!

Sharon said...

These ARE some "odd" shots. What fun!

Katney said...

Those odd shots are exquisite. There is always something odd--either in the angle of the shot or in som situation, such as those you have shown, that make it odd. Join us on Mondays. It is fun choosing ONE shot each time. Sometimes it is hard to choose just one.