Thursday, March 6

Leftovers

One of the ABC Wed bloggers (sorry I forgot who) had chosen G for Garbage yesterday, but had also G for two Glass of red wine included.
That post draw my attention to some newly taken photos and a growing problem.

One of our own removed Garbage container, and others of the leftovers from a party.

Leftovers are normally connected to doggybags like those for food we became acquainted to in Asia, but looking into some of the robes in the house, and especially in the basement, the need for containers like the one in the photo is certainly there.

Even if my wife has her birthday today (Congratulation) the bottles on the next photos, are not from my own home this time. Not even tomorrow or after the weekend. That volume comes from the backyard of a One Star Michelin restaurant near by.
A quite different leftover is the dog muck you may put your feet on at the pavements or in the front garden. For me it seems that dog owners have become more careless about these kind of leftover lately. Some years ago we always saw dog owners with their small black plastic bags, cleaning up after the pets leftover, but now???? The result is visible when the snow is gone.
That is why my last photo today is a warning sign from Hamburg which I consider to copy and put in front of our house.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gratulerer så mye til din kone. Vi hever våre glass!

Rune Eide said...

Støtter Truls!

BumbleVee said...

That was me Arne with the G for my wonderful garbage men.
Aren't people just lazy and disgusting some days? I carry my garbage can up to beside my house as soon as the garbage pick up...because.... some stupid neighbour throws dog poop in my can if I leave it there! I don't have a dog...don't want smelly dog stuff in my can...I sure wish I could catch whoever it is doing it....

HildeS/Frøken Fryd said...

Gratulerer med dagen til din fru:)