Tuesday, July 31

Just another paining blogpost

Before I start working with my new paintings with motives from our visit to Finland´s capital Helsinki, I have to give you the latest works of this summer production.


When visiting places around Europe I allways look for motives that can be transformed into paintings.In Mijas Pueblo and outside our favorite restaurant "Secret garden" I found a painting on an easel, and with the steep street uphill it resulted in the above homeproduces canvas.


The same idea came out of an image of the Parliament in Budapest. The night sky and the river Donau in front of our Dinner Cruice resulted in this painting.


Playing with colors and making the best out of their interaction to eachother has been one of my challenges. Finding the right tone when working out an image is not easy, but studying many other painters and their results, give me a better basis for desicion. This painting is one good and successful result of that challenge.

No comments: