Wednesday, November 12

ABC Wednesday - Q is for Quest

(painting by Honore Daumier)
Today my contribution to the ABC Wednesday is one of the most important text in the musical Man of la Mancha. The impossible Dream.
The quest of reaching the unreachable stars is life as a hole, as Don Quixote mad or not, struggled for.

If you don´t know the word; QUEST, listen to the YouTube video and/or read the text below.
Q is for Quest.
This post is dedicated to the 26 crew members and participants in Barnum A.I. Experience Compression Laboratory (ECL) , January 1992, with the hope that our Quests still are leading us to personal development.
"You don´t have to do good to be good"

More ABC Wednesday letters can be found at ABC Wednesday Round 3

13 comments:

Jane Hards Photography said...

I know all about tilting at windmills real or imagined. Good choice.

Leslie: said...

I think I've known that song for my entire lifetime and the lyrics are phenomenal. It gives me goose bumps every time I hear it.

photowannabe said...

Love the song and the entire musical. Never thought of the Q for Quest and Don Q. too.

naturglede/Randi Lind said...

Tenk å kunne rekke de stjernene man ikke kan nå! Flott dikt og bilde for dagens Q. Ha en fin dag!

Anne said...

Noen poster dyr som sier quæk quæk og noen kommer med kangt tyngre stoff. Q fr meg står for Queen denne dagen, en utro sådan...

Bear Naked said...

That is one of my favourite songs and the musical "Man of la Mancha" a definite must-see-again QUEST.

Bear((( )))

mrsnesbitt said...

A wonderful contribution Arne...I was singing as i read the words.

Dx

Reader Wil said...

I love that musical of the man of La Mancha! And like Denise I was singing that song. It's great.

Reader Wil said...

Do you mind if I use one of the mottos of the organization Barnum in my sidebar? It's : You can't change the world, but you can change your corner of it!

Liz Hinds said...

What wonderful words they are.

Katney said...

A Quixotic Quest!

Pernille said...

For en nydelig tekst! Og med det maleriet i tillegg så må jo Q'en dine være kjempeflott. Du er så flink og kreativ:)

Ha en flott torsdag og kos deg i helga:)

Unknown said...

Great post for Q I like those lyrics