Wednesday, November 17

The Beatles 1963 - 1970 downloaded

My wife has her favorite: Eugene Onegin and I have mine The Beatles.

The 1879 opera Eugene Onegin, by Tchaikovsky, based on the book / novel in verse written by Alexander Pushkin, is a classic in Russian literature. It was published in serial form between 1825 and 1832, and the first complete edition was published in 1833. The currently accepted version being based on the 1837 publication, is part of the standard operatic repertoire; there are various recordings of it, and it is regularly performed.

The complete works by The Beatles was yesterday available at iTunes and some minutes after the launching my MacBook Pro and iPhone have all the music ready for listening.
In 1964 the Beatles arrived in USA as seen on the first photo. I cannot get my 1964 hair back, but all the memories and activities linked to these four Liverpoolians will forever be part of my mental and emotional development; first during the sixties but also in the remaining part of last century.
Take some minutes and listen to one of my favorites from Sgt. Pepper´s Lonely Hearts Club Band

1 comment:

9na said...

Gjettet du det før kl 1600 at det var Beatles som var Mac-happeningen i går???