Wednesday, February 1

Day 7. A week has gone

It is Wednesday. I have emptied my night bag, had a shower, had breakfast and read incoming mails and comments on FaceBook, Twitter and Path.
It is a week ago when I on this hour I was deeply sleeping and undergoing the Cancer surgery.
Life is great.

It is also February 1st, and my El-meter has been controlled and reported to the El-net supplier.
My EL-consumption for January this year was 3215 KWH, compared to 3602 in Jan 2011 and 3407 in Jan 2010. Outside my window the temp is minus 8 C, and the forecast for the coming days are down to minus 12 C.
This is average temps, but in som part of the days (Saturday morning) the temp can go down to minus 19 C.

The incoming photo from Rikke, Tor Marius, Maja and Mari shows that the gap between here and the south-western Spanish islands are almost 45 degrees. I am in no doubt that Mari feels much more comfortable in her "mafioso" sunglasses ( see photo to the right ) covered with high UVE factor protections than the Cymraeg children freezing in the Norwegian winter.

Andalusia, I am preparing for my visit within short..

3 comments:

Anne said...

WRÆÆÆÆ æ villj værra me.... på tur ja :-) Skal på langtur lenger sør, mye lenger sør, men Andalucia frister jaggu mer!!

Rune Eide said...

Det ser ut for at det fremdeles går bra med deg. Kjenner jeg deg rett beveger du deg vel sydover så snart du har anledning. Der blir det nok varmere forete enn her.

Unknown said...

Nike High Heels

Monster High Celebrities

Jordan Heels

Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink

High Heel