Saturday, February 16

Blogging fellowship and presenting Sky Photos more often than Fridays

During last day (and night dependent of CET or American Time) I have been mailing with DOT about the BIG job she is doing on Sky Watch Fridays. The content of the mails are not copied, but as many of my other blogfriends have noticed, my communication may be "provocative" and direct, but with no intention of making people "mad".
You all know that whatever you think of a scorpion he never leaves you untouched.

After that I feel that RuneE has right about being reluctant to take mr.Linky in use for the "Broer som Binder" fellowship. May be he should keep clear of time zones and globalization. However let me thank DOT for her job with SWF, even if I mean it must be up to us to make our Blogs so interested that we get visitors and comments, not only as names on a mr Linky list.

I therefore today also choose to present two photos (taken yesterday) that could have been saved for next SWF. The morning light from my bedroom window, and the Half Moon taken at noon from the Royal Castle. The sky was exceptionally blue at the start of the winter holiday this year.
Thanks for visiting my blog, and
Have a nice weekend wherever you are around the world.

6 comments:

Marie said...

Flotte sky watch bilete både i dag og i går! Favoritten er det knall blå med månesigden på. Fantastisk blåfarge!

Eg har berre lyst å føye til at ein positiv kommentar frå deg heng høgt! Eg veit at du ikkje driv med smisk!

God helg!

Rune Eide said...

An interesting post. I have been reluctant about using Mr. Linky, although we decided to try it. I am open for a new discussion concerning that issue, there is plenty of time. Anna-Lys has one solution where she includes the other "members" in the post. Others use the sidebars (as I have suggested).

The most important thing must be to get a high level of participation combined with an acceptable degree of quality of both pictures and text. At the same time we must let the individual chose his/her interpretation of, and approach to, the theme. Given such levels, discussions ought to follow by themselves.

Mr. Linky opens for auto-links which looks fine initially, but to avoid "blog-spam" really needs a paid version. Also, as far as I can see, it needs set-up for each occasion by one person. I may not be around on the chosen Monday's.

On the other hand - the other solutions demands that each person keeps their own blog-roll in some way. I can try to keep a "main-roll" for others to copy. All that is left then is to agree on a calender of dates for the rest of the year.

Arne: Thank you for a nice comment about "my" crocuses! I'll return it for your moon!

Maybe you should try for a digital SLR? I am saving for a new Canon 40D house - I have enough lenses - for the time being :-)

Anne said...

Bra innlegg, og en utrolig vakker utsikt fra ditt soveromsvindu..., i alle fall i dag..., men tyder på at du var sen opp av sengen, for så vidt jeg kan se har solen kommet godt opp. Men bildet ble kankje tatt lenge etter frokost ??

Ble bloggen min bedre nå da ??

(maskopp :-) som faltisk får en klem også på kjøpet...

Andree said...

I'm trying to figure out what the problem is, but it's OK, I have enough to worry about in my life! I love the brilliant blue in your photo. I'm getting a new camera in a couple months and will be working hard on moon photos. My Sky Watch is here.

dot said...

What is a "link" if not another way to join two things together just like a bridge?
Most of us on Sky Watch are just amateurs having a fun time. Maybe the bridge thing should be for professional writers and photographers only.

Pernille said...

Vil bare si at jeg er såååå glad når du kommenterer mine bilder. At du er direkte er faktisk det jeg liker. Men jeg oppfatter også en viss humor i kommentarene dine. Riktig eller???
Uansett så føler jeg at du mener det du skriver og det lærer en mye av:)
Ha en flott søndagskveld.
PS: Nydelig farge på himmelen:)