Tuesday, February 5

Super Tuesday and Fetetirsdag


Today people in 24 states of the USA can make a great contribution to World Peace (hopefully) by voting on their Candidate for the Commander-in-Chief .
It may be dangerous to give any advice to my American blog fellows, but for me as a far away Norwegian, my preferred winner must be Ms. H.R. Clinton.

I think USA now would have profited by getting a woman as CINC not only as first lady. It could be interesting to have a President with brain instead of fake muscles.

May be we can expect some of the ABC Wednesday bloggers to use C in this direction for C tomorrow.

The map below shows the States in stake for Super Tuesday nominations. Click on the grafic for more details


Regarding the Shrove Tuesday or "Fete tirsdag" as called in Scandinavia, I shall make pancakes for dinner.
Wheat flour, light milk, a touch of salt and two eggs mixed together by hand and cooked on my hot iron frying pan as thin as possible.
Served with Norwegian Brown Cheese (click and see photos) or Blueberries. Not much fattening food on this Fat Tueday in my home, so my BMI will not be too influenced today.

This is not a photo of today weather in Oslo, but why not just give you a lovely view of Hypogymnia physodes ( Kvistlav).

6 comments:

Petunia said...

Når det gjelder Pondus, så tror jeg ikke Øvrli blir så glad hvis jeg har for mange striper i bloggen min. Jeg har faktisk fått lov av Strand/Øverli til å publisere utgitte Pondusstriper på siden min, men ikke har mer en 5 stykker liggende på bloggen samtidig. Nå er kvoten full og jeg må begynne å slette gamle striper for å legge inn nye... Det blir ikke lett for alle Pondus tegningnen jeg legger inn har jeg jo plukke ut fordi jeg likte dem... Det må bli litt elle melle her!
Ha en fin dag! Er du klar med et C bilde til i morgen da???

dot said...

Thank you for the lovely view!
There are many in the USA who do not agree with your choice of candidates, myself included. We can still be friends though! lol

Anne said...

Pannekaker og brunost, trøstes min !!!

Dick said...

Wow, nice sun capture

lv2scpbk said...

I never thought of "Clinton" for ABC Wed. That was a good one.

DeeMom said...

It is not for me to like or dislike, it is wonderful that you Arnea take the time to look into what is happening in our world in general…
I thank you Arnea for your honest comments.

Thanks for popping onto my blog...