Wednesday, August 6

C = Cell phones and more C-words

Due to the new ABC Wednesday System many of us have started to post Wednesday bloggposts on Tuesdays. That make the possibility to continue blogging today with topics connected to the letter C!

This photo is taken with my daughter Trine´s new iPhone inside a pub in Wales. A lot of comments have been published around the Apples revolutionary product. Many critics have been around the bad camera, but this photo gives me at least the impression that she is satisfied with her buy.
My wife also bought a new mobile (cell) phone yesterday. Her Sony Ericsson W910i Silky White will probably remove the profile of her as holding an antique mobile phone.

If you are interested in the costs connected to use of mobile communication there are many calculators on the web. For Norwegian users this site can help.

At my cottage creativity has continued to rise during the increasing cold and rainy weather. Costal naturism may be the title of this piece.Therefore C is for Continue, Connect, Comment, Critic, Camera, Costs, Communication, Calculators, Cottage, Creativity, Cold and Costal Nudism

10 comments:

9na said...

C is for Cash...?!? Or Compromize...? Eg.; New cell phone (iPhone) or keep the old one... I have had a bad tendency to put my son's cell phone in the washing machine, and now my interest for iPhone may result in washing my cell phone as well... :)

Tom said...

Great 'C's... as is the post below Arne... thank you for your visit and comment. I hope to keep going with ABC.

Bear Naked said...

That photo taken with a cell phone is good.
I didn't reaalize that the new iphone photos would be so clear.
Thanks for the demonstration.

Bear((( )))

Gemma Wiseman said...

What a crystal clear, well-defined pic with a cellphone! I am amazed!

Rune Eide said...

En C fra eller til...

Fortsetter det slik er jeg redd det blir fra.

photowannabe said...

Wow, that's a lot of C words but each is a perfect choice. Very nice art work too.

AphotoAday said...

When I dumped the regular phone company I got a really inexpensive cell-phone, and signed up for a very basic plan (Virgin) that only costs me $9.95 a month if I don't use it much, which I don't.   I guess it works o.k.   I see everybody yacking on their cellphones all of the time and often wonder how they can think of so much stuff to talk about...

magiceye said...

great representation of C

mrsnesbitt said...

Great picture of me on the beach Arne! I thought I recognised you, it was the overcoat and hat! Thought you looked a bit warm! LOL!

becky aka theRAV said...

Great C post! Glad you are being creative in the cold! LOL