Wednesday, July 30

ABC Wednesday = B

This week the beautiful other side of the sunset is my motive. Turning the camera in the opposite direction can give you new experience. The sun is going down in the West making wonderful effects of the nature and culture to the East.
B is for Beautiful. To the south the small trees are bending due to many years of hard wind.
B = Bending in the wind
And if you want another way of looking at the bushes, listen to Bob Dylan and his Blowing in the Wind from 1971.
B is for Blowing

9 comments:

Rune Eide said...

AHA I just KNEW he was coming - well done!

mrsnesbitt said...

Bob Dylan fan here, favourite album being "Blood on the Tracks" memories!

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

I'm a bit of a Dylan fan too - my favourite is Don't Think Twice It's Alright.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Lovely shots! Bending trees always look so artistic. I used "bent" as myB word!

AphotoAday said...

Great set of B's, and I especially enjoyed listening to Dylan... Actually I didn't appreciate Dylan when I was a kid, but I sure do now... Funny how change and bend...

Bear Naked said...

"The answer my friend is blowing in the wind"

Bear((( )))

gma said...

Oh Yes...the answer my friend is blowing in the wind!!!!

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

"Beautiful" is the very best choice for ABC Wednesday....and I have enjoyed the photos you've selected for today.

Barbara said...

I remember Bob Dylan's song well, great photos.