Wednesday, September 24

J is for Jubilee and Joy

Tonight, 24. september 2008 00.03.06 GMT+02:00 I received an email with the following screenshot The sender was Gerald England and many of you will probably have visited his blog Ackworth born, gone West.

To learn more about Gerald´s Virtual life take a break and look at his Hyde Daily Photo or his Autumn Haiku or his contribution to ABC Wednesday where he is one of the administrators.

When I went to bed 8 minutes to twelve yesterday there was still 8 visitors to go for the magic number. Gerald hit it, and I agree
BINGO.

I also thank Marit for reminding me about the countdown after breakfast yesterday. Since I received her comment on my A summer is over almost 200 visitors have been here. That is just what RuneE wrote about in his J is for the JOYS of Blogging.

11 comments:

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

Cheers Arne, I really must go and get showered and dressed now!

Rune Eide said...

A most fitting winner!

Anne said...

Just the right man!!!

TwD said...

Cheers!

and 73 visits from Sweden...I must be one of them!

Som mine dager er said...

Happy jubilee and 50.000 visitors. WOW!

And congratulations to Gerald.

Thank you for liking me. That explains the foreign red dots on my map ;-)

Neva said...

Rune described perfectly why most of us blog...and "you have to write them to get 'em" is so very true. I find I quit visiting after a few visits of no responses back....except for a few I really just enjoy looking !

Anonymous said...

A winner indeed!! Great post!

Ivar Østtun said...

Congrats to the winner.

ANNA-LYS said...

Congrats Gerald!!!! :-)

(Why am I always 2 late?)

FO - 2 said...

Congrats to Gerald.
Akkurat nå er jeg nr. 50191. ;)

Anonymous said...

50,000 visitors? wow. :O